Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stacey, Chris & Madison: Family Photography, Pasadena MD

Tucked away in Pasadena, MD is this amazing park where I had the chance to photograph this adorable little family. Madison is probably the cutest, not too mention the most articulate, little girl I've had the chance to photograph in awhile. Enjoy this peak from our shoot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment