Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Look here!!

Lots of exciting news!! First, I am now using digital proofing. You can find the link on my newly updated site. All sessions will now have digital proofing! I am working on uploading some of my older sessions. This will allow you guys to order and view your pics MUCH faster.

Second, the NEW and improved website is now available! I'm totally stoked. You can now find me at www.kcophotosite.com. Check it out! (NOW!)

Click here.

And check out my new wedding logo (that site is almost up as well!)


Thanks to all of the awesome people who have been helping me and supporting me along the way! To celebrate, I will be offering the coolest special ever! So check it out in a couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment