Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eddy F. : Portrait photography, Washington DC

Below is a peak at my session with Eddy Faulker (He might not look familiar, but he probably sounds familiar...his amazing music accompanies the slide show for my website). He's young, incredibly talented and is releasing his debut EP on June 25, 2011. His music is fresh and has a feel-good sound to it. (Definitely a reflection of the really cool and laid back guy he is).

A self taught guitarist he is inspired by artists like Jack Johnson, John Mayer and Joe Jonas. His songs are light and fresh and reflect his life and his experiences. During our session I asked him what motivated him - his response: "I just want to make people happy and make good music". Indeed. You can check him out Eddy and his amazing music here. And you can see more of his photos here.







No comments:

Post a Comment