Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family and Child Photography: Patapsco State Park, Elkridge, Maryland

I had almost a marathon of sessions today at Patapsco State Park (Md.) - A beautiful couples session (to be debuted a little later this week) and a couple of really amazing family sessions. Below is just a peak of what I will be editing this week...

First meet these sweet sisters...





(Momma is going to have her hands full with these two supermodels!)

Now meet these sweet sisters :)...






And their amazing parents :)

And as always, check me out on facebook to see more of my favorites from today :) Thank you to everyone who stuck it out in the sticky weather today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment