Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Dunne Family: Family and Baby Photography, Westminster, MD

My favorite sessions are the ones that don't always start out perfect, but end perfectly. When I arrived, Ryan (the big brother) was feeling 3 years old and wasn't too keen on having a strange lady point a camera at him, but after a little coaxing he warmed right up and was soon helping me behind the camera and being super sweet with his little brother, Brendan :). Making the session sweeter was that Mandy was my "little sister" in college. It was absolutely wonderful to see her and to meet her family. Hopefully visits like these aren't too far apart. Enjoy! 

Yep, that was taken in their back yard.








Perfect.

And in honor of my alma mater and my little sis...check out this special below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment