Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dapper & Dainty | Linthicum Heights, MD

So those of you who know me, know that I love my second hand/consignment shops (with 4 kids there really isn't any other way!). A friend recently opened up a great little consignment shop tucked away in Linthicum, MD. The shop is charming and welcoming, has a really great selection of kids and maternity clothing, as well as toys, bedding, cribs and other baby necessities. Best of all, its locally owned and operated by a mom turned entrepreneur. Check it out and read more about Dapper & Dainty here.

  




www.dapper-n-dainty.com
www.facebook.com/Dapper.n.Dainty

No comments:

Post a Comment