Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Monday, February 6, 2012

We've MOVED!



A fabulous new blog has been launched for 2012....so now to see what's going on with kco|photography find us here at www.kcophotoblog.com....and don't forget you can always "like" us on Facebook to get the low-down on our monthly specials and my work can always be found here at www.kcophotosite.com.

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment