Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Check out my site! (And portrait special)

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there (especially to my amazing husband)! 




Be sure to check out my site on wix...www.wix.com/kconrubia/kcophotography! And for anyone who books a portrait shoot before July 31, 2010 will get them for half off!

(That's only $75 for 2-3 hours of time and talent, unlimited outfit changes, any location within 20 miles of Baltimore. You will receive a minimum of 40 images).

No comments:

Post a Comment