Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

If you know me, then you know that lacrosse is one of my favorite sports. I played it, coach it and am ecstatic that my kids love the game as well. This is my son Joey. On my site, you'll see the faces of a couple of his handsome teammates!

No comments:

Post a Comment