Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Friday, November 5, 2010

CJ: Newborn/Portrait Photographer, Baltimore-Annapolis, MD


Meet CJ. I was ticked pink 'blue' at the chance work with this sweet, sweet little boy. Unlike most newborns, he was wide awake, active and definitely, absolutely 100% boy. And Mom and Dad, they looked amazing for having a whole new person invade their lives. Here are a few of my favorite images, but you can always see more on the facebook page.
Big sister Kacey gives Mom a hand at the changing table.

Beautiful Family


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment