Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tom, Erin & A.: Family Photography, Baltimore, MD


I LOVE new clients, I LOVE family shoots, and I LOVE sweet little babies. We had a great shoot with Tom, Erin and their sweet little girl over the weekend out in Federal Hill. Little A. was incredibly sweet and hammed it up for the camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment