Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Pricing

Ok pals and gals, I've made a few changes to my portrait offerings and my pricing for both my regular portraiture and my wedding photography. For my regular sessions, I'm offering the mini session and the ultra mini session in addition to my regular portrait session. Just pick out the selection that best suits your needs :) This is available on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/kcophotography) and will be available on site shortly, but right now you can check it out below...


2011 PRICING

All portrait sessions include…

·      *Photographer’s time and talent
·      *Digital proofing
·      *All artistic editing, color correction and re-touching

Sessions…

We offer 3 types of sessions* – choose what works best for you (what’s listed is only a suggestion)! For wedding photography, please contact KCO Photography.

Ultra Mini...$40
3o minute session

Mini Session...$75
60 minute session, up to 2 locations and 2 outfit changes

Regular Session...$150
Up to 3 hours of camera time, unlimited location and wardrobe changes, no restrictions on the number of people. Perfect for senior pictures, candid family sessions, and engagement photography.

Portrait Party
Organize a portrait party and get your session free! Portrait parties consist of at least 6 consecutively scheduled sessions (usually ultra-mini’s work best). The organizer’s session is FREE. Portrait party participants also get a disk of 10 of their favorite images for FREE. Session fees must be paid at the time of the shoot in cash or check. For additional information and materials, please contact KCO Photography.

Upgrade your package…

Studio Set-up, add $10
Still looking for the traditional photo experience? Forget packing up the kids and dragging them to the mall! Let me bring the studio to you. I set up the backdrop(s) and the lighting in your home.

Digital files, add $40
Select up to 15 of your favorite images. Files will be burned to a CD and mailed to you.

All prints are sold a la carte.

*The length of the portrait sessions is approximated. Reschedules because of illness or weather are permissible. 

--------------------------------
2011 Wedding Photography

$899

·      Engagement mini-session
·      Photographer’s time and talent, up to 8 hours of event coverage
·      All re-touching, artistic editing and color correction
·      Online photo gallery for private viewing and ordering
·      All digital negatives with all rights for your own personal viewing and printing
·      $100 Credit Voucher towards the purchase of prints and albums

Add ons…

Back-up/Additional Photography Coverage
            $199 4 hours of coverage
            $299 8 hours of coverage

Additional engagment or boudoir session…$100

Additional set of digital negatives…$50


No comments:

Post a Comment