Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boudoir Photography, Maryland

Hey Gals, still looking for that perfect gift. I've got 2 sessions available on Friday (and possibly one on Saturday). If you are interested just send me an email or call me at 301.237.2713. Below are some FAQ's for the event...



KCO Photography - Boudoir FAQ’s

1.     Oh I don’t know…I’m too _________. Go ahead, fill it in with your favorite self-depreciating adjective. Okay, now get over it. No one’s perfect, even that chick on the cover of Maxim has been photoshop’d. I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve to make your shoot a successful one (and a little editing helps too, shhh). Besides your photographer is a woman who’s had 4 kids in 8 years, so she know a few things about posing and hiding flaws ;)
2.     Who would I give them to? Your significant other…or yourself! You don’t have to give them to anyone. All women deserve to look and feel great about themselves!
3.     What can I expect? I am really casual and fun, so I hope that your session is too! I try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. You’ll get your full 50 minutes to get a lot of great shots in and as many outfit changes you want during your session. Your session is private and your images are not posted without your permission. I’ll have someone on hand to help with outfit changes, hair and make-up if you need it. We’ve got a pretty snazzy location and I’ll have my backdrops available as well. I’ve got plenty of fun ideas and am willing to try anything out that you’d like too.
4.     When do I get to look at my proofs? You proofs will be done within 3-5 days after your session. You will have private viewing and ordering. Once you select your image for your 8x10 they arrive within 5 days.
5.     What do I wear? Whatever you are comfortable in! You don’t have to run out and purchase everything off of the rack at Frederick’s. Never underestimate the power of a pair of men’s boxer shorts or that football jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment