Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Boudoir Weekend 2- Boudoir Photography, Baltimore, MD

So while I post a belated set of pics from my second Boudoir Weekend, just a couple of other fun things!

1. Thank you to ALL of the ladies that participated :) And especially to the few brave ones that are allowing me to post pictures. (There are quite a few more, but I'm waiting on permissions, so check back:)) You guys were sassy, creative and amazing in general. We had a great time at the Element and I think captured some pretty sweet shots. There were quite a few very lucky guys this Valentine's Day.

2. Missed out on Boudoir Weekend? Don't forget you can schedule your own photography party. Check out www.kcophotosite.com for details (session information can be found under the "services" tab on the main site).

3. Yes, there is a new blog coming. Its definitely been a labor of love. I'm hoping after the holiday weekend, I may actually be able to make the official transition. So please keep checking back.

4. Starting April 1, there will be a little change in my pricing and services. To take advantage of the current prices, book and pay for your session now (by the way, your session can be anytime, this year!)

5. Check me out on facebook as well as here, as there are always super specials being offered on this page or the other. And take a moment to "like" me AND if you really want to make me happy "share" my page with friends :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment