Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Tom and Mikala: Wedding Photography, Baltimore

So remember Mikala and Tom? Well they tied the knot! Below are a few of my favorite moments...


Captured by April E of aePhotography
 
 



One of the most beautiful churches I've been in
I love capturing what others see


 


The reception hall proved to be a fun challenge! Flashing strobe lights and snowflakes projected on the walls kept me on my toes in terms of the lighting, but allowed some of the coolest lighting and color effects.
 
 
They had their own paparazzi :)
 
 Don't forget to check out a few of the other highlights here. Congratulations Mikala and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment