Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Double Trouble!: Family and child photography, Washington, DC

I had the chance to meet up with some amazing and beautiful friends from my college days. Back in school Venette and Vanessa were always up for a good time and I am so happy that NOTHING has changed :) The evening was filled with some fun in DC followed by a spectacular treat to We, the Pizza and some equally spectacular milk shakes...below are some of my favorite shots. (Don't forget to see a few other faves on my facebook!)






No comments:

Post a Comment