Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Emily: Senior Photography, Annapolis, MD

Yay! It was my first senior session of the season (haha, say that 3x fast) - the lighting was perfect, we finally had a day with no rain and our location was quiet and unpopulated, however it was FREEZING out (hello Spring where are you??)!  But Emily was so sweet and such a great sport (even standing barefoot on the beach with the 40 degree winds blowing)! Emily is one of my 2012 seniors (she plays ice hockey and plays guitar, how cool is that??) Thanks so much for a great session! (And check out her other set of previews on our facebook page!)




No comments:

Post a Comment