Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

April + Dexter: Engagement, Couples Photography, Baltimore, MD

Dexter + April met me at the American Visionaries Museum in Baltimore, MD for an amazing engagement session (by the way you can see more of April and Dexter here) ...

Three fun facts about this session...

1. We were mistaken for museum staff.
2. I imitated the Crocodile Hunter for them, complete with an awful Australian accent. 
3. They LOVE to laugh -- and having just celebrated my own 10 year wedding anniversary can easily say that is one of the most important parts of a happy marriage :) ...








11.11.11. (Best wedding date ever!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment