Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Michael + Chanel: Wedding Photography, Annapolis, MD

The sweltering hot weather did not do anything to slow this gorgeous couple down on their big day. This was totally worth sand-burned toes! Congratulations Mike and Chanel. Thank you for allowing me to take part in your special day :)













Michael + Chanel Sprague
Venue: Annapolis Wedding Chapel
Reception: Buddy's of Annapolis
Photography: kco|photography

See more from the ceremony and their reception on our Facebook! Show some love, leave a comment and "like" our page :)

3 comments:

  1. Very well done...couldn't have asked for anything better...thank u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation. Nice picture... I have seen a nice ring on this post. if you are looking for wedding photography then please check it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good together! It is very important to find the right event space Atlanta for a photoshoot like this. My sister is also looking for something like this because she wants to be close to the nature in her photoshoot. I will share this amazing post with here right away.

    ReplyDelete