Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Collette & Tim: Prom/Event Photography, Ellicott City Maryland

Colette and Tim were the winners of my donated session to Palotti High School! They were definitely the sweetest kids I've had a chance to photograph and a lot of fun! Collette's dress was this amazing shade of light green and she had these fabulous sparkled heels on as well. Collette is headed off to University of Delaware in the fall and Tim is looking forward to being a Terp! Best wishes and I hope they had a great time ot Prom! Below is a peek at this beautiful couple. See a few more of my favorite photos here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment