Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meg & Rob: Wedding Photography, Annapolis, Maryland

Shooting Meg & Rob's wedding was an AMAZING experience. Not only did two absolutely awesome people tie the knot, they really went all out to make the event something that their guests would always remember. 

I'm not sure what the most amazing part of the evening was - the ice sculptures, the beautiful weather, the ICE CREAM cart at the reception (um yeah, I did say ICE CREAM cart), or seeing my photos immortalized on an M&M but here are some of my favorite things...

Their wedding cakes - simple, understated, but perfect.

The beautiful, amazing light that comes with an outdoor wedding
Probably one of the most amazing maid of honor speeches I have ever heard...ever.
Watching them sing to each other during their first dance,

the fact the Rob's eyes matched the water AND the bridesmaid's dresses

The beautiful backdrop of the Annapolis Harbor.
 It was amazing and perfect. Thank you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment