Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happiest Mother's Day::Washington DC/Baltimore Maternity and Child Photography

Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous and amazing moms out there -- especially to all of my beautiful clients and my own fabulous mother. I hope that you are enjoying your day, but before I head off to spend time with my own beautiful children...I leave you these pictures of my beautiful and very PREGNANT Holly (and her sweet boy Chase)! And don't forget to check out the other part of her session on our facebook. Be sure to show me some Mother's Day love by "liking" my page.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment