Welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog - my name is Kat and I am a creative and fun wedding and lifestyle photographer. Here you'll get a preview of my latest work, learn a little about my personal life, and see what's new with kco |photography. Check back often as I'm always getting into something fun!

Looking for the KCO Photography website? Visit www.kcophotosite.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kcophotography

All images are copyright of KCO Photography and Kat Onrubia. Do not copy or use without permission.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jaime: Maternity and Family Photography, Fulton, MD

Meet Jaime, Jeremy and Tyler. Jaime is another one of my fabulous college buddies who is expecting her 2nd little one very soon :) I can't wait to meet sweet Baby A. when he arrives. Enjoy the photos and see a few more of my favorites on our facebook (be sure to 'like' my page as well!).


Picking flowers for mommy!


Jaime takes the pregnancy glow to a whole new extreme.


Daddy's little guy :)
After sweating it out a little, we went inside to cool it off and get a few more snapshots of this beautiful baby belly.


the most perfect.baby.belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment